Really mother nature with this weather? Red Sox opening day is next Monday. I mean how can I enjoy my beers in the freezing cold rainy shit?
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. I still hate Stephen A. Smith.
2. Q39 has some bomb ass bbq in Kansas City.
3. Has anyone heard from Mark Welch?
4. You know what sucks? When your back hurts from sleeping in a bed that's not yours.
5. Officer Calnan won't be able to make the Mustache Pub Crawl but he will be buying a shirt.
6. Southwest airlines with the $8 wifi is a game changer.
7. The Little Cesar's commercial with the certified smokified guy makes me want to smash my tv.
8. People think most people from Boston are rude.
9. Would you sell your Red Sox hat to someone from Arkansas because they are fans of Andrew Benintendi.
10. Congrats to John Broderick and his wife on a healthy baby boy.
11. Man Kansas got smoked.
12. The Bruins are fighting for the 8th seed, the Celtics are fighting for the 1st seed, the Patriots won the latest Superbowl and the Sox season kicks off in a week. What a time to be alive.
13. They have a Whopper Bar in Kansas City. It's a fucking Burger King that serves booze.
14. It is 2017. How can places be closed on a Sunday?
15. I don't mind going to a bar by myself.
16. I have been eating like a vegetarian on Fridays during Lent. Don't think I could do it everyday.
17. Fucking Happy Hour should really be a thing again in Massachusetts.
18. The Yard house is kind of blah. I mean yes they have a million drafts but the foods kind of meh.
Alright I'm off to one of the casinos here in Kansas City. Wish me luck.