We are halfway through Rocktober! I know they say the older you get the faster the years go by but damn...slow the fuck down father time.
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. Not everyone likes lists.
2. How long is long enough without drinking? Ya know for a detox? Legit asking for a friend(who may or may not border on a functioning alcoholic).
3. Throwing together a bachelor party is a daunting task.
4. Man that Red Sox bandwagon emptied quickly.
5. No fucking way Claude makes it to Thanksgiving.
6. Anyone have any home remedies for skunk smell removal? Asking for Mario.
7. It is going to be 80 for the next few days, hope you didn't put your golf clubs away.
8. Going to bed with a headache is one thing but waking up with a worst headache is another.
9. I already lost my Fitbit. That lasted a whole week and a half.
10. How often are you supposed to change your air filters on your heating/AC units?
11. I don't think I am feeling the new Ford Bronco coming out in 2018.
12. Wishing Eric "Chief dude" Kjersgard lots of luck with his new position.
13. How many of you have ever been 40-40? 40 hours of regular pay and 40 hours of over time.
14. What's up for Halloween? Who is having a party? I need some where to wear my ET costume.
Alright gotta go and track down some of my brothers friends. I need a headcount for this bachelor party. HMU if you want to come