Well that escalated quickly. I mean pretty sure we thought Tom Brady would come back ready to play but 400 plus yards and 3tds and not even a full game...phew!!
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. There should be more 5pm Bruins games.
2. If you have never been to Porters for a burger you are missing out.
3. Bitmojis make me laugh.
4. How do you not have your tuxedo picked out if your weddings less than a month away.
5. What is more classy? Drinking wine from the bottle or drinking wine from a keg cup?
6. How can anyone hate pork? I mean that shit is delicious.
7. There is nothing worse than your dog being sprayed by a skunk.
8. Blogging via my phone is slow as shit.
9. I heard Bill Goldberg is going back to wrestle one more match in WWE at WrestleMania.
10. I don't get the hype surrounding The Walking Dead.
11. The Macphails are planning a week long trip next summer to Canada. If you are interested hit them up.
12. Chris Leaden won a free golf outing for 4. He is looking to get a group together.
13. Is everyone else pumped for the new 24? Rumors are Almeida is back!
14. Not a fan of the bagels from Gunther Booties.
Off to practice my let's go RedSox chants at my desk.