Its May 16th and I legit have no idea what the weather is going to be like. Saturday was 80 today its 42, yesterday felt like Fall. I mean come on Mother nature make up your mind.
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. Art's Sunset Bay (the old Seadog), in Hull, has some pretty good food.
2. Jeffrey doesn't bounce back like he used to.
3. Are people nervous about the Madden curse and Gronk?
4. Cangrats to Phelpsy for being cancer free and being back to work this week.
5. John Brewer is bar tending over at Lulu's in Alston.
6. Every year it seems like I am cleaning up and out my garage.
7. What you know about putting down a patio?
8. I think Sean "Supah P" Meehan is ducking me!
9. Mike Foley is too cool for a pub crawl, even in Quincy.
10. Who do you think will show up first on Saturday - Danny Cooney or Bill Smiddy?
11. Wendys is putting in self service kiosk to take orders.
12. A large iced coffee at Dunkin Donuts is over $3 now, how much will it cost when minimum wage is $15?
13. Speaking of Dunkin Donuts when did the drive thru become more of a priority than actual customers standing in line?
14. I have been trying to figure out the best way to make ribs. Anyone have any suggestions?
15. Sunday drivers are a real thing. Fucking people without a care in the world just driving around like zombies.
16. Shopping for sneakers is such a pain in the ass.
17. Jason Foley (no relation to Mike who refuses pub crawls) is looking for a new plumbing job if anyone knows of any.
18. Are you Home Depot or Lowes?
Hope to see you all on Saturday at the crawl!
The 9th Annual Mustache Pub crawl
Saturday May 21 starting at 1:00. We are switching it up this year and heading to Quincy. The shirts are $20 as always all the proceeds will be donated to Dana Farber.
1st ride Cagney 1:00-2:30
2nd ride Sully's 2:30-3:45
3rd ride Acapulco's 3:45-5:00
4th ride The Iron Furnace 5:00-6:15
5th ride The Half door 6:15-7:30
6th ride Fuji 1546 7:30-8:45
7th ride S6/Paddy Barry's 8:45-10:00
8th ride Kelly's Cellar 10:00 -close
We will have fake staches for the ladies and the gentlemen who can't grow em.
Please forward this to anyone who may want to come out.