Who doesn't like a snow day on the first days of spring? I mean, I know all those schools that got cancelled yesterday and now have an extra day to go at the end of the year are going to love it.
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. You take a few days off from working and its like the end of the world.
2. Chrissy is doing well with his surgery.
3. The Scituate St. Pattys day parade was a blast.
4. Wind burn on your face is real and it sucks ass.
5. Daredevil season 2 is pretty good but it may be better to call it Punisher season 1. After all the shitty Punisher movies over the years it is great to see him finally played the way he should of always been played.
6. Sad day, when Draft kings and Fan Duel cease to operate in NY.
7. Dan Madden is alive and killing the daddy game.
8. Drinking for 14 hours in Chrissy man cave is a lot.
9. Calnan is officially back to work and seems happier than Charlie Sheen with a couple of hookers and an eight ball.
10. Congrats to Mario winning the championship in his hockey league.
11. Some times you need a couch day to recharge your batteries.
12. If you are in the Pembroke area on Saturday, Chrissy is having a cookout and his annual baseball draft. Stop by and have a few laughs. The weather looks great. - CHANGE OF PLANS GO FUCK YOURSELF THE PARTY IS AT AN UNDISCLOSED LOCATION WITH STRIPPERS AND LOBSTERS AS FAR AS THE EYE CAN SEE!
13. I love the tournament and all the upsets.
14. Steak and cheese sausages should be more of a main stream thing. Things are legit as fuck!
15. Hope you have all your gardening stuff planned out.
16. What is better than getting a snow blower and never using it?
17. Moscow Mules are my new favorite drink.
18. Who knew beers at the Dunkin Donuts center were more expensive than the Boston garden.