Mother nature is a fickle bitch. You mention one bad thing about her and she hits us with -9 degree Sunday mornings.
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. Not only is Calnan sober but he is back killing the dating game. Good for him. You can keep a good man down but not for long.
2. Has anyone heard from Jason Foley?
3. Chrissy killed the Uber game last year. What's an extra $20,000 between friends.
4. Do you know anyone who gets a discount on boilers? My uncles looking for a new one.
5. I can fuck up Korean BBQ like a champ.
6. I think the Yardhouse is kinda blah.
7. Why does shots always sound like a great idea?
8. Minus nine degrees causes pipes to freeze, just ask Mario.
9. I downloaded Venmo if anyone wants to send me cash money.
10. People who bitch about people drinking iced coffee in the winter. Why?? Is it any different than drinking a water or soda?
11. Dead Pool was the best movie I have seen in a long ass time. Had me laughing non stop.
12. Is Presidents day a holiday for you?
13. Mario is headed to Niagara this weekend to be inducted into his college hall of fame. Congrats!
14. Also heard Joey Martell's trying to throw together a trip to New Orleans for St. Pattys
15. I feel like such a fool never owning a square pan before this weekend.
16. Why would you ever eat movie popcorn without butter? Tastes like cardboard.
Gotta run and do some work.