Away we go -2016 is here and already my work computer won't allow me to post This blog. Well guess what IT guys, my phone will do just fine (though I do apologize in advance for any typos).
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. There are many Bruins fans from Canada.
2. Sean Riccio, was at one point in his life Jesus Christ incarnate. Just fishing and being a carpenter.
3. The Winter Classic was much better at Gillette than at Fenway park.
4. Apparently I have to get some more glaucoma tests? As they say 3rd times a charm.
5. Talk about 1st world problems, work changing your health care plan is the worst.
6. People are geared up for the 6th Yankee regift party this Saturday.
7. Riccio went from offensive coordinator of the USA to the defensive coordinator. He knows torpedos very well.
8. Slamming your thumb in a door jam is one of the worst feelings.
9. The best thing about the Winter is leaving beers outside to stay cold.
10. Buffalo chicken dip is like a condiment that can be used on everything.
11. Fantasy football is officially over...what do I do now?
12. New socks and new under shirts are the shit.
13. Looking to plan a trip to the wickendon pub...who is coming with?
14. Speaking of planning trips, is it too early to start planning my 40th bday trip?
15. I could eat cheese burgers every day but not French fries.
16. Snap chat makes me laugh most days.
17. You didn't hear this from me but Jeffrey made a skating rink in his back yard.
18. Good luck to the whole Knudsen clan on their Disney runs this week...5k, 10k, 1/2 marathon and full marathon.
Gotta run and do some work.