It sure as hell don't feel like an opening day for baseball. I do not want to sound like a pussy but 37 degrees is not a nice temperature to be sitting outside watching baseball. Hope people bring their gloves because the beers are cold.
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. The more that things change, the more people complain.
2. Big L is killing it this year, the kids averaging $30,000 a month.
3. Has anyone heard from Chrissy? Kids been real aloof lately.
4. If you are in Hull check out Schooners. They have good bar pizza and a real old school dive bar vibe plus they have award winning Chowder.
5. I found out that when your friends get older and stop hanging out there is a term for that - They become house cats. Who knew?
6. Julie Nickerson is at a crossroads. She doesn't know if she should stay in LA or come back to Boston. I say come on back. You have missed out on the worst winter on record.
7. Being hungover was no way to celebrate Easter.
8. I am craving a killer burger. Where do you think the best burger is?
9. You have to be a little bit mental to run a marathon, right?
10. But does your fantasy league have a belt?
11. Is draft kings serious with their fantasy golf?
12. Speaking of golf are people really excited for the Masters?
13. Is the Indy 500 a bucket list item?
14. Lakeshore spicy Irish mustard is the shit.
15. Coconut oil on your face reduces the redness.
16. If you want something bad enough you will figure out a way to get it.
Can't wait to see you guys at the Scituate St Pattys day parade this Sunday. Keep smiling.