So basically the snow has postponed both St. Patricks day parades? We are only 3.5 inches from the all time record of snow fall.
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. Chrissy is having a party on March 29th, for Wrestlemania.
2. The Causeway has some great food.
3. I know a guy who doesn't use google because he speaks 50% truths or 50% half truths.
4. Chrissy is killing the Uber, so much so that his wife got him working the corner like a modern day hooker.
5. Shots always a great idea, until the next day.
6. This is a bacon cheeseburger with an egg on a french toast bun that Chrissy had at Fire and Ice:
7. Should I be askeered the Bruins haven't sent out anything about next years tickets?
8. I take the time during Lent to try different seafood/fish.
9. All this snow has Ronin becoming an escape artist:
10. Have you seen Our Little Family, yet?
11. The Rattlesnake has been totally renovated and has some crazy menu.
12. Somehow my nephew signed up for my phone to get free kids downloads every week. Every friday I get a new AP that says Julians free ap.