I have always heard the saying that as you get older the years move by faster but fuck me, this year is flying by. Its like two weeks ago we were all bitching about snow, then last week we were looking forward to the July 4th cookouts and now its like damn the summer is half over.
This is what I learned over the past weekend:
1. I can not comprehend working the over night shift as a regular shift. It is just not normal.
2. How long do you think you could unplug from social media - Twitter, Face book, Instagram and all the others? I say you cant last a week.
3. The food sucks at Beer works.
4. Mike G is alive and kicking. He made a rare Massachusetts appearance on Saturday night.
5. Congrats to the Chiefdude on his official divorce.
6. Has anyone heard from Julie Nickerson? I hope she is okay. Its been a while and I know Chrissy gets sentimental about the girl who gave him his 1st hand job.
7. I love how everyone wants to go to New Orleans but no one will commit. Whatever I am going even if I have to go solo.
8. It seems like there hasn't been any really good movies to come out this year.
9. You know you have really bad handwriting when you can't read your own even though you just wrote something down.
10. How come some people have issues with personal space? Like I dont need you invading my personal area when I am on the computer or the phone or am just talking to you in general.
11. Thoughts on your friend having a joint co-ed bachelor/bachelorette party? If you are in the wedding can you refuse?
12. What is the deal with poison ivy? Like can some people touch it and not break out or what?
13. It takes sunlight an average of 8 minutes and 20 seconds to travel from the Sun to the Earth.
14. Man Nanaca crash is on the android. I used to love playing that game for hours back in the day.
That is all I have for now. If you see my brother Ryan Friday wish him a happy 29th birthday.