St Pattys is this Sunday. I am sure most of you are going to the Southie Parade. I will be headed to the parade in Scituate (as long as they are all cleaned up from the storm). I heard Dan Madden may be making an appearance.
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. Chrissy wipes back to front because he has in the past gotten shit on his back.
2. You can get Luey juice to go from Pizzeria Regina in the North end.
3. The Celtics fans are bringing it, don't know if its because it was a Friday night or because they are in a playoff battle.
4. Does everyone have a co-worker that just opens their mouth and you want to sock em in the teeths?
5. The dart team is in shambles, currently in last place in the C division. I think they may need some Tuesday night support:
6. The Bruins are on a roll and now everyone wants tickets again.
7. Chiefdude second new tattoo in a week:
8. Kind of hard to find a door you like, if your door size is 30 x 80.
9. Got a special delivery of these puppies at 7:30 this morning(Handmade by some old Italian guy in Eastie):
10. In all these years, I have never won a raffle to buy tickets to the RF Budwesier roof deck, till now:
11. Sweet and spicy pickles are the bomb!
12. Is anyone watching Vikings on the History Channel?
13. Meatball pizza is 100% different than hamburger(which by the way is gross).
14. Jeffrey is trying to get me to give him RG6!
15. Can you really complain about beer prices? Outside the Garden beers are $5.00-$6.00, Strip clubs are $6.50-$7.50 and the Garden and Fenway are $8.00 - $8.50.
16. How come no one told me Bahltazar and Pebbles are back together on the new 96.9?
17. Was this groundhog lieing or what? Fucking blizzards every weekend.
18. Anyone have any suggestion on how to get a dog to stop incessantly barking at their neighbors?
See ya all at the parade - weather permitting.