The weather is nice, mother nature must have figured out how to maintain a buzz.
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. Granite Links, Crossing Nines, is a phenomenal view. If you are a single dude it is like shooting fish in a barrel.
2. Inn at Bay pointe is still my favorite bar in Quincy.
3. The worst part of a colonoscopy is the prep work. I would not wish that upon my worst enemy.
4. The Red Sox are on fire.
5. They always say to look for a job when you have a job.
6. I have said this before and I will say it again. BREAKFAST NEEDS MORE APPETIZER OPTIONS!
7. Cinco De Mayo is still one of my favorite drinking days of the year.
8. I can't believe the Buffalo Wild Wings in Braintree is closed.
9. Thinking about going back to the Derby for my 50th in 4 years. Is that enough time for people to prepare?
10. Chris Leaden still pulling them Saturday shifts at the Charlie Horse.
Post a Comment