The weather is changing. People are smiling. Covid is ramping up and no one cares. Man life is good.
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. The Causeway has $4 draft Coors lights. I almost shit myself when I learned that.
2. Game 6 Bruins, I was there and brought em a win.
3. Game 7 Celtics, same bat time same bat channel, another win.
4. Anyone who tells you tattoos don't hurt is lying to you.
5. Congrats to Matt and Meghan on Hank Gunner Kraemer born on 5/9/2022.
6. The MacPhails are back on the camper plan.
7. If you are in Hyannis, hit up the Knack for an awesome burger and onion rings.
8. Chrissy is killing the Sunday-Weds schedule. Daddy chauffer. Uber king. OT whore.
9. Rumor has it pig roast at Joes, Saturday June 18th.
10. My mind was blown when I found out that pistachios are fruit and not nuts.
11. All these Celts - Heats games being at 8:30 is absolute trash.
12. Biggie Brunch this Saturday at Liberty Tavern, you heard that right, Biggie Brunch!
Post a Comment