It was good to see so many people at the parade in Scituate this past Sunday. It appears that people are moving on from Covid.
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. Coast guard helicopter kicked off the parade in Southie then the Scituate parade.
2. Venison tenderloin is where its at.
3. Apparently the Fowler House is the home bar for the New England Free Jacks. I don't know shit about rugby.
4. Glad I got to see Gavin this weekend.
5. French toast for dinner should be a thing year round and not just during Lent.
6. 100 fucking oysters! Leaden is an animal.
7. Nothing wakes you up at bar like someone spilling a whole drink on your lap.
8. If you want to be summer neighbors with Mario's father in law, this place is available.
9. Anyone else have their brackets busted?
10. If you sleep for 12 hours is that a mini coma?
11. When is Chrissy first party up at the trailer?
12. Paddy Barrys on St Paddys day was off the chains.