We are 17 days into this new year and already it feels like we should be into March. When the clock hits 5:00 pm it feels like its midnight.
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. Winds that are 50+ MPH, the Cape is not a fun place to be.
2. I have come to the conclusion that I HATE Stop and Shop. They have changed the lay outs of their stores, they carry many less items than before, their shelves seem bare and their buy 2 get 1 free "sales" fucking blow. Sorry I don't need 3 containers of strawberries or 3 heads of cabbage.
3. Tattoos are a very expensive hobby to have.
4. I do not know one person who thinks this Boston vaccine passport system plan by Michelle Wu is a good idea. Most everyone I know is vaccinated.
5. When is the right time to get another dog?
6. Thank god I did not go out for that Pats game Saturday night, I would have been pissed.
7. So pretty much as fast as Omicron came in, it is now leaving (queue up Miley Cyrus Wrecking ball please). Is it time to rip the bandaid off??
8. How do we go from fucking 3 degrees Saturday to 50 today? Mother Nature must be doing the yayo at this point.
9. Chrissy is planning a trip to the Poconos to see Tooma March 4th if anyone is down to go. Rumor has it there is a planned stop at the Tabor Road Tavern.
10. Jared Rowland is coaching his daughters basketball team. Look out Rick Pitino.
Sorry gotta Jet!