...and just like that July was pretty much over.
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. Hopefully everyone is geared up for this Vaxamillions. First drawing is today and the winner will be revealed Thursday.
2. The pepperoni pizza from Game On is fucking bomb.
3. Always a good time seeing Chrissy, Welch and Brian Folan in the same place.
4. Glad to see Tom Kelly out and relaxing down the Cape. Hopefully when he retires he gets himself a nice little place down there.
5. Tequila and lemonade should never be mixed.
6. I am not really a fan of the High Noons, they seem like flat drinks.
7. Glad to see that people are really jumping on the Red Sox band wagon with both feet.
8. Finding free parking by Fenway for a Sox/Yanks game is like winning the lottery.
9. Remember when Netflix was pumping out new shit all the time, yeah me either.
10. Yo Wendy's, what the fuck is up with getting rid of the Sriracha chicken sandwich?
11. Wait we still have to make appointments to go to the Verizon store?
12. Delta, Lamba and every other fucking variant under the sun are effecting the unvaccinated but everyone has to go back to wearing masks to protect the unvaccinated. Wait are we following the science or not?
13. Uber ride $108 or an actual taxi for $46. Do people not take actual taxis any more?
14. Oh by the way the New He-man cartoon on Netflix will not bring back nostalgic memories.