You guys have 10 shopping days left...till my birthday.
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. Totally normal to have someone just swap out your toilet for a comfort height toilet, right?
2. I had to buy a snake for a backed up drain in my kitchen. So if anyone is looking for one, hit me up.
3. I am probably the only person I know who is excited for Aquaman.
4. Congrats to Kung Fu Dave on the new job. UMass Lowell is lucky to have you.
5. Brothers bar in Hanover is a nice spot.
6. Chris Leaden has already received 6 orders for cheesecakes. Hit him up if you need one for the holidays.
7. The Macphails annual new years party is fast approaching.
8. Who wears vneck t-shirts?
9. Has anyone gotten the new ID yet? Why do I feel like there are many new hoops to jump through?
10. Blue cheese can really make or break your buffalo chicken experience.
11. It is always sad when you hear of someone taking their life. People always seem to have demons that they don't talk about.
12. I love butterscotch shots, it reminds me of Canada.
13. People are still quick to defend the Patriots even after 2 shitty games. Constructive criticism does not exist around here.
14. I plan to finally finish my card at wickendon pub on Saturday, December 29th.