Everyone knows that Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. I can really fuck up some turkey. Also pie. Also beers.
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. Not everyone shares my affinity for all things turkey, Brades?
2. Fuck migraines!
3. It seems that everyone is looking for a new job.
4. You ever have one of those days where everything just seems to be going against you?
5. I hate going shopping this time of year. Not really because of the lines but more because people just walk around like zombies.
6. Random drinking days are my favorite drinking days.
7. Who is on board with the 1st Annual I'm getting drunk for Christmas pub crawl on December 1st? Doing it for toys for tots.
8. People who feel the need to constantly tell you how cold it is deserve a punch to the junk.
9. What time does the sun come out now? 7:30? What times that bitch setting? 4? I mean is the sun even putting in a full day of work?
10. People with dirty finger nails, why?
11. If you need anything for your house - Lowe's in Quincy is going out if business and everything is 10% - 40% off.
12. It's 2018, you would think breaking in new boots/shoes wouldn't have to be a thing anymore.
Hit me up if you are interested in crawling December 1st.