All is right in the world. Football is back. The Fall weather is approaching. My fantasy football team is in shambles.
This is what I learned today:
1. Christian Daniel Macphail is "permanently" on days now.
2. Some times you just need a weekend to loaf around.
3. It's totally normal to have to get more expensive food for your dog. Because he shits up blood.
4. At what age do you start a midlife crisis.
5. Have you ever over heard 2 people talking, and you are not in their conversation, that you want to ask if they are fucking stupid?
6. I am hearing the Bruins band wagon is gonna fill up early this year.
7. Who is planning the ski/snow tubing trip this year?
8. How can you have the audicity to bitch that it's 96 one day then you are cold when it's 70.
9. Fuck pumpkin spice everything.
10. I'm sad that summer beers are ending.
11. Rio is looking for a bigger badder house on the north shore. Only requirement is a pool.
12. Has anyone heard from Hong Kong Dave? He must be chicked up.