This is most likely my last post of 2017. Next Monday is Christmas so I am pretty doubtful that I will be back before the new year.
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. The Last Jedi was 100% better than the Force Awakens.
2. Man dates with Chrissy are always fun and kind of like a rudderless ship. No direction.
3. Has anyone ever had the $1 long island iced teas from Applebee's?
4. If your Christmas shopping doesn't include beers then I am out.
5. Fuck all the other spring rolls at Davios other than Steak and cheese.
6. Cronin's steak tips are still the bomb.
7. People lose their manners during the holidays.
8. Stuffed pork loin is where it is at.
9. Pretty bummed out with the ending of season 1 of Mind Hunters.
10. Who removes themselves from group snaps?
11. Holy shit there were loads of Rangers fan at the garden.
12. Why do people feel compelled to tell your business, even if it's not important shit?
13. Is the annual Xmas party at Alexs' still on?
14. It feels great to be all done shopping and all wrapped up.
15. Still no podcast because Kung Fun Dave car has a flat.
16. Rumor has it Chrissy is either going to start a 5K for charity or a pub crawl.
Have a nice safe Christmas.