To throat punch anyone who complains about the heat. Make sure you make it count.
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. Jeffrey really loves his snap chat. The kid wont text you back but he will snap the shit out of a bag of chips.
2. My foray into homemade sausage is moving along quite nicely. So far my 1st batch didn't have enough fat I guess. It is a learning process.
3. The siding job is complete, little before and after:
4. I hope everyone has started their staches. The Pub crawl shirts have been ordered.
5. Who knew that grinders are so damn expensive.
6. How did I just find out that Rio was on MTVs the Grind back in 2000?
7. Fiore in the North End is pretty good but what kind of place shuts down at midnight?
8. If its not one thing its another when owning a house.
9. Jeffrey just found out about the "minivan" - 2 in the front and 5 in the back. The Shocker is so 90's.
10. We all have that one friend who says yes to everything you ask them to do but always backs out last minute or totally blows you off right?
11. I do not know if it is just because I am getting older but I am really digging on Bud Heavy.
12. Mikey T hates Google. Can you even hate google?
13. Ladies Padraig Calnan is single ready to mingle. He is 30 and flirty.
14. Is there anything more fun than sneaking shots when you are out in a big group?
Remember to pass along the Mustache Pub Crawl date of June 20th. I mean it has only been on the blog for a year but what the hell.