The last week of August is always the shittiest. Its just a reminder that the summer is basically over and traffic will be back in full effect next week.
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. Timmy Barrett and his wife are having a baby girl in January. Congrats. I am taking January 11th in the pool.
2. I think Smiddy is still trying to make it to the draft.
3. A free Mavado watch is a nice score. Right Jeffrey?
4. I may be addicted to fantasy football drafts. I can not wait to draft for Rustys team. Then I am going to Marios draft Sunday night.
5. Ever want to just throat punch someone?
6. If you can give to help needy children down the cape https://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/MarkCorliss/dream-big-yogathon
7. Go big or go home -
8. Scotty really hates the group texts. LIKE DEATH THREATS HATES.
9. I hate shopping. I never realized it until Friday night. I just like to buy things and move on. I don't need to be meandering around.
10. Jeffrey only wants hot dogs made of pork, beef and turkey. No all beef for that kid.
11. Officially off the Face Books. Me and Mark Welch just living off line.
12. Mario is closing on his house on Wednesday. Painting party to follow.
13. Miller High Life or Busch Light?
14. Legit question : do people still play board games?
Thats all I got.