It seems like any time we string 3 nice days together mother natures shows up with her pimp hand and smacks us all back down. How can it be 70 during the day then all of a sudden its 36 at night? I mean is my heat off for the summer or what? Last week I left work and it was 77 degrees by the time I got home it was 52. That was a huge kick in the dick! Just bring us some nice staying weather please.
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. Some people have long hair envy. Its out there so keep your head on a swivel.
2. Cuba and North Korea are the only places that Coca Cola is not sold.
3. There are rumors circulating that Chrissy may be reselling Mustache Pub Crawl shirts on the open market for $25 a piece.
4. I finally made it to Toscas in Hingham. It was pretty damn good, pricey, but good.
5. Iron Man 3 was damn good. I don't think anyone else could ever play Tony Stark other than Robert Downey.
6. The Chiefdude is taking a break from tattoos until at least August.
7. Is there anything worse than a frustrated dog who can not go for walks. Loads and loads of pent up energy.
8. I know I say it every year but I need to get to the Derby just once.
9. My lawn mower is all fucked up and I don't know how it happened.
10. The center of Scituate is pretty quaint.
11. Has anyone heard or seen Tommy Newton lately? He was supposed to borrow my truck the past 2 Saturdays and he was MIA both times.
12. Rob and his wife, Katie, are doing a 1/2 marathon this Sunday for PKD awareness. If you would like to donate please click here. (Polycystic kidney disease (PKD) is a genetic disorder characterized by the growth of numerous cysts in the kidneys.)
13. Marios 34th birthday is this Friday. Anyone want to celebrate?
14. Man everyone has a differing opinion on the Celtics and what they should do for next year.
15. Cinco De Mayo used to be one of my top 5 drinking days of the year but the past few years its been kind of blah.
16. Nothing is better than grilling season. I doubt Ill be using my stove much till September.
17. Who is up for a Quincy Pub crawl this summer? A Hawaiian shirt crawl? A Tank top crawl? I mean skies the limit.
18. Heard the dart team is falling on hard times.
Hope that everyone is growing their staches for next Saturday. The Pub crawl is only 12 days away