Well last week was a total and utter cluster fuck with things I learned. We recently upgraded some of the computers at work and all this damn blogger wants to do is try and get you to use Goggle Chrome. WHO THE FUCK USES GOOGLE CHROME? Anyway, I had listed 27 things I learned with pictures and videos from Dot day but because of the whole google fuck up only 7 posted. I was too frustrated to go back in and update it so you got a half assed effort. Get over it.
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. Ferrets can suffer from depression.(they also smell like piss ALL THE TIME)
2. The modern day tampon was invented in 1933, by a man. He probably got sick of seeing blood on his mattress.
3. For the past month, I can not sleep on the days that I could sleep late and I cant wake up when I need to be up for work. Its quite the conundrum.
4. Grilled sweet potatoes are not bad.
5. There is nothing worse than broken pixels on your phone screen.
6. I downloaded PAC-CHOMP onto my phone. Its a puzzle game with Pac man pieces. Pretty good.
7. Jeffrey is in love with Sam Summers.
8. The Celtics should be embarrassed by that Game 7 4th quarter.
9. I'm still pissed that I couldn't GIVE away Red Sox tickets to a Friday night game.
10. Shaun Larry has a venue picked out for the wedding of the year, The Marriot in Quincy. Don't hold your breath for an invite, there isn't many available tickets for this GALA!
11. Rio is hot into buying a house in Revere. His house warming party is gonna be a huge raging kegger with strippers and a bouncy house for the kids.
12. I had never been to a live auction fund raiser before. Needless to say, I need more of these in my life. I hope the lady who won dinner with Mrs. Wahlberg and 3 guests at Alma Nove brings me.
13. If I am going to convert to gas, should I buy a great stove now or a cheapie and then a great stove if/when I renovate my kitchen?
14. Who doesn't deliver on the weekend? I mean if you are open on the weekends then that's when you should be delivering.
15. I tried the chili cheese fries from Wendy's. They are damn good just not a ton of them.
16. Chrissy became the 13th member of the 40 - 40 club. 40 hours of regular time and 40 overs of overtime in the same week.
17. Katie does not seem to like the bruschetta Boca burgers. I don't blame her who wants to eat that garbage anyways?
18. Sunday was the 1st day that Ronin did not get a walk since we got him(day care days not withstanding).
19. I used to think that no one loved a bargain more than Chrissy but I was wrong. No one loves a bargain more than Nora Mitchell.
20. I have heard that Congress 606 has the best burger in Boston. Can anyone confirm or deny that?
21. Jason Foley has dual citizenship with Ireland.
22. Your ear lobes line up with your nipples.
23. I have been to many events at Florian hall but never have I seen that many people at a fund raiser before.
24. Does anyone need $200 off a DJ or anything? I won it and an Ipod Shuffle at the fund raiser. I think its from this place Bside Charlies.