Monday, March 16, 2009
Top O' the Mornin to ya
The parade was a success. I think, it was anyways? You know what I am lieing. I did not see any of the parade but I had a bomb ass time at Mattys and Annas party. Beer pong was on. The grill was going. The sun was out. I stepped off the porch and twisted my ankle/fell hard on my ass. Oh yeah I did and it was fucking funny but it hurts like a bitch now.
Things I learned this weekend:
1. Everyone is Irish around St. Pattys day.
2. Beer pong gets people all fired up.
3. 53 degrees in the sun is perfect/in the shade not so much.
4. Cops are dicks when they can hand out $200.00 tickets for drinking. How much money did you make Menino?
5. Apparently Smiddy is Mr. NCAA tournament.
6. How the fuck did I get a cold on a Saturday, when I stayed in?
7. The Bruins are starting to click again despite the loss Sunday.
8. Meatballs and sausages are pretty good when eating them cold.
9. Its always a great time to see Jackie Moon.
10. The Palm is a suitable substitute for Ruths Chris.
11. Mice like to chew through fiber optic cable.
Ok I am off to ice the ankle. Till tomorrow and green beer!