What a weekend!
No I didn't watch the Oscars. Hopefully Stylegal did and she can post what people were wearing, who won what and all that other bullshit that goes along with the Oscars.
The Bruins lost 2 games over the weekend and the band wagon looks like it may of gotten a Flat tire...
Hopefully just a little home cooking will fix it. The Bruins play Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday this week at the TD BankNorth Garden.
The Celtics on the other hand scorched the Suns, 128-108.
Things I learned this weekend:
1. Elizabeth Beerman has the best last name in professional sports! If a man marries her please take her last name...Derek Beerman just has a nice ring to it.
2. Some guys like a little pill action with their beers.
3. I guess when you are a female bartender you don't have to wear your wedding ring while tending bar??
4. Open toe boots are just silly and silly looking.
5. Getting a male bartenders phone number is NOT gay if you went to high school together.
6. Some people religiously check this blog and get mad when it's not updated accordingly.
7. The BigShow is not going out until the Mustache pubcrawl.
8. William J Smiddy is going to attempt to grow a beard.
9. McGreeveys has pretty good food but only serves Bud, Budlight, Amstel light, Heineken and Chickalobe Ultra.
10. I can make a pretty mean soup.
I mean look how silly these are:
Not a bad ass though.
This Wednesday is Ash Wednesday and the 1st day of Lent. Every year, since I can remember, I give up something but this year I am having trouble deciding what I should give up for 40 days?
4. Any and all Fast food chains
What do you think? Leave a comment on what is best for me to give up.