And just like that people skipped over Thanksgiving and moved right to Christmas.
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. College football is not for everyone.
2. Mikey Layden is already at a record year and we still have 8 weeks left.
3. Are we or aren't we moving away from daylight savings.
4. Chrissy is having the time of his life in Vegas.
5. Coach J and Hull have their first playoff game this Sunday at 1pm if you are around.
6. Where do you stand with the impossible meats?
7. Burnt coffee is nasty.
8. I mean over 75 degrees for 5 straight days in November is straight up nuts.
9. Don't forget to play the Powerball tonight...1.9 Billion reasons why.
10. Give me a tuna or chicken salad on toast but I don't want a panini.
Post a Comment