Its turkey day week bitches. I hope you all get stuffed and stuffed!
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. The craft fair for the Quincy Animal shelter was a success.
2. The buffalo chicken at Rags is surprisingly good.
3. Tough loss for Hull but way to make it to the Superbowl boys.
4. I have said it before and I will say it again, Papa Ginos is underrated.
5. Uhm excuse me sir...but a club sandwich should be on toasted bread not straight Wonder.
6. EVERYTHING IS MORE EXPENSIVE!
7. Going to check out a puppy on Friday. Wish me luck.
8. Seat warmers in your car are awesome but man do they need a second layer of the sun setting? I do not like to be burned through my coat.
9. I watched The Calling on Peacock. It is not bad but its a bit disjointed.
10. Thanksgiving is Thursday, what is your favorite type of pie. If you say pumpkin I hope you choke on a raisin.
11. Michigan vs Ohio state is Saturday at noon. Who is going out?
12. It is ALWAYS iced coffee season. ALWAYS!
Have a great Thanksgiving ya nuts and hopefully you get to enjoy some football with your family.