Here is to hoping that Fall lasts longer than Spring.
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. Watching a 4 year old over night is exhausting. Always on the go and they never shut up.
2. At what point do you just let your hair grow and not get a cut.
3. If you aren't getting your pasta with cabonara sauce then you aint living.
4. Burning your hand on a pan fresh out the oven is not fun.
5. I heard the Kubie Krawl was a success. Great job by all those involved.
6. CVG is killing the Uber game, nothing confirmed that he also does LYFT on his other cell phone.
7. Chrissy has adjusted nicely to the over night but his wing addiction is through the roof.
8. Honestly who gets married on a Sunday?
9. I always seem to forget about going to Lamberts for fresh meats and veggies.
10. Bye bye Beachcomber.
11. Mario went to the movies for the 1st time in over 4 years and he will not be going back anytime soon.
12. I know I have said this before but this is the worst fantasy season I can remember.
13. Got my first win of Draft Kings this week and it feels great.
14. The Bruins season kicks off Thursday. Are you guys ready for this?
Thats all the time I have right now.
Have a nice week.