I hope that you all have a safe and Merry Christmas. If you are looking for someone to booze with tomorrow - Sean Riccio, 401-574-5069, will be at the Wickedon Pub, getting away from his family. Clal or text him and make sure you share a pint with that naughty fucker.
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. When it comes to her family, my wife has zero patience.
2. A light switch is a simple necessity.
3. Chrissy's daughter snorts salt. Must be a 2 year old thing.
4. Layden can not believe that this is in my living room:
5. MikeyT has been celebrating my birthday on different days each year, I think this year he may actually celebrate it on the actual day this Friday.
6. Should I be offended if an old lady asked me if I got a permanent? Just because my hair is long and starting to curl?
7. I finally saw Ted and it was not nearly as funny as I thought it would be.
8. Who gets a signed Nomar Garciaparra hat for Christmas? I do and everyone knows I was not a fan of his when he was here. Jokes on me!
9. My brother in law, Tim, is quite the ladies man.
10. A co worker is getting his kitchen redone and he said it will cost him at least $40,000. I was like whoa.
11. Rumor has it Julie Nickerson is in town but I haven't heard from her, Have you?
12. It is hard to find a good foccaccia bread at a bakery.
13. Pork loin sandwiches are under rated.
14. Is it really hard to be nice during the Christmas season?
15. Has anyone ever stuck to their New Years resolutions?
16. The 3rd Annual Whitley Re-gift Yankee Swap has been officially marked down as January 12th. All are welcomed as long as you bring an unwanted gift you got this year at Christmas. Come anytime the food and drinks start flowing at 2:00pm , the gift swapping will be around 7.
Anyone interested in grabbing some food/dinner Friday night then having a few games of Golden Tee? Let me know.
Have a nice safe Christmas, Chaunnaka or Kwanzaa. Whatever you celebrate.