This is some nasty cold rain. How is it 62 degrees in August?
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. Jason Bateman is from around here. Who knew?
2. Andy Roddick is married to Brooklyn Decker.
3. I guess Joe had a good time at Colleens sister's wedding:
4. I am getting pretty good at mudding and taping dry wall.
5. Waiting on building inspectors sucks.
6. Scrappers on Spike is down right funny, even though they are not trying to be.
7. Those late night cheeseburger Doritos are the weirdest yet nastiest chips I have ever had.
8. I love the chicken/turkey pot pies from Boston Market.
9. The wedding count down is officially on now - under 100 days.
10. Working all day without eating then going out boozing is a bad idea.