I am thriving in this weather - sweats, sun and beers!
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. How can anyone hate peas? I mean HATE!!
2. Glad to see people still betting and making parlays.
3. I thought we were done with the clock roll backs but I see that it is still on the calender?
4. Cape weekend this weekend - beers, laughs and golf. Let's hope I survive.
5. After 5 years I had to retire my beach chair.
6. They always say the best time to look for a job is when you have a job but these fucking jobs don't pay out there.
7. I can't believe Tim Wakefield passed away so abruptly. R.I.P Timmy!
8. Not sure who has read the script for the NFL but there appears to be many re-writes.
9. Make sure you wish Christian Daniel MacPhail a happy 46th today.
10. The Continental on Peacock is not nearly as good as anything John Wick. But still worth a watch.
11. One lousy win for the over in the Sox season...ONE!
12. Anytime you are out with Layden its like a local celebrity.