The kid is back.
After a whirlwind week off and galivanting around, it feels great to be back at work.
This is what I learned while I was away:
1. Pretty sure I will never get better seats to a sporting event, 50 Yard line row 5, than I had at the Georgia game.
2. I really liked the Springfield MGM.
3. Not only is Sean Riccio alive but he happened to run into Timmy Cleary in NYC at a dance recital.
4. I had the best burger(and now burgers may be ruined for me forever) at Marcel in Atlanta. I would punch a baby for another 1, maybe not a cute baby but a baby nonetheless.
5. I wasn't too impressed with Brimfield this year. Hopefully, next year will be better.
6. Fucking Fantasy football, AMIRIGHT?
7. You didn't hear this from me but Joe Martell is sober for the month of September. Also side note he is an angry sober dude.
8. TK is one year closer to retirement. The old man is rocking 67 quite nicely.
9. Steak frites is underrated.
10. I cannot believe it has taken me 44 years to get to the Basketball Hall of Fame. Good take though.
11. The new Jurassic Park movie is pretty much trash.
12. Went to a German restaurant for the first time. I will be back - give me all the schnitzel and spatzle.
13. The cape house is off the rental market for the season.
14. Tee times are booked for Columbus day weekend.
15. Banana bread is kind of underrated.
16. Chrissy is back with Verizon after a quick affair with Xfinity mobile.