Do you call it Fall, Autumn or just the best damn season around?
Whatever you call it...IT IS HERE!
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. I love how after I book 2 tee times for 8 guys everyone and their mothers now wants to golf.
2. You didn't hear this from me but TK was looking at properties down the Cape.
3. I watched the Elvis movie and all I can say that it is trash and I hated it.
4. People in the city who ride bike blow donkeys. They never follow the rules of the road.
5. Pumpkin flavored pasta sauce? Is this really what the world has come too?
6. Lot of positive feed back with TMX returning in 2022.
7. How the mighty have fallen - The Sox are offering 4 tickets, 4 hot dogs and 4 sodas for $49.
8. The Pats win their first game of the season and now everyone is back on the bandwagon.
9. Has anyone used Poshmark before?
10. Joey Martell back off the wagon.
11. Albert Pujols is only 2 homers away from 700. LETS GO!
12. Man that Martha Vineyard situation escalated quickly, huh?