Who knew there was so much money in vintage clothes?
Things I learned this weekend:
1. I may be addicted to Poshmark. Guess there are worse things.
2. Are you officially old when the 90s are now vintage?
3. Congrats to Dave with his new rescue dog, Louie.
4. Nothing prepares you for hanging out with TK and Gerry! Those two will have you in stitches talking about the old days.
5. I mean who doesn't like Titos?
6. Speaking of booze...who gets grape crush shots? That shit tastes like Dimetapp.
7. Cafe Tosca is very underrated. I have never had a bad meal there.
8. Why the hell is the Cheesecake Factory adding to their already expansive menu?
9. I am so excited for Albert Pujols to hit 700 hrs.
10. Best part of Fall is the hearty comforting meals that you get to have. No ones having chili in the middle of the summer.