We are into the home stretch. This year is almost over. Let us all try to get nicer to each other, give a little more (if you can afford too), and just try to end this thing on some positive vibes.
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. Getting together for a good cause with good people is always a good time.
2. Thanks to everyone who showed up this last weekend and donated gifts.
3. The Cape on the off season is becoming overly crowded.
4. Forget trying to find parking down town iin Quincy now a days.
5. Always take time for yourself. Even if it is 30 minutes in a week.
6. Congrats on Supah P and his wife on buying a house in Lakeville.
7. As is the norm, Mike Foley is too cool for school when it comes to crawls.
8. Are you ever too old to look forward to your birthday?
9. I am looking forward to Luther season 5 next month.
10. Why do jeans always fit better after a few wears?
11. Every year I say I am going to do better with my time management and every year it's a fail.
12. The older you get the more you realize what is and what isn't important.