Normally the last Monday of the year I don't post anything new. I find something that I had previously posted or take the lazy way out and post pictures. Well, since last week I totally flaked and was under the weather. Here we are!
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. Be nice to people and for the most part they will be nice to you. If not they are an asshole.
2. Congrats to Sean Riccio on finishing his card at the Wickendon pub.
3. This year I was into Christmas more than years past.
4. Twin Rivers is a pretty ghetto casino but their hotel is nice.
5. Chrissy welcome to the casino suspension list, 6 months will fly by.
6. Dave, congrats on the new rescue dog.
7. The older you get the more you realize naps are not a bad thing.
8. A few beers, a whole lotta laughs, with some friends is all you need when feeling down.
9. It's football square season.
10. Chicks at a strip club are automatically part of the show.
11. If Rhode Island is going to take bets then they should have more than 4 windows.
12. I am not sure who decided that Chinese food is a must for New Year's Eve but man that person was on to something.
13. Being 41 ain't so bad.
14. I still haven't quite figured out how to properly trim my beard without shaving it almost off.
15. My top 5 deserts - in no particular order - strawberry shortcake, Boston creme pie, Oreo cheese cake, apple pie and deep fried twinkies.
16. More bars should open on Christmas. Like any time after 4pm. Not early morning but as an escape to get away from in-laws.
17. Fantasy football is officially over.
18. Who is geared up for the Winter classic tomorrow? Hit me up if you aren't hung over and want to grab some lunch and watch.
19. Chrissy is still looking for a jobby job.
20. I'd like to thank anyone who has ever stopped by this random blog about nothing and useless rambling.
Here is to bigger and better things in 2019. Bigger game plans and execution. Pivots and exit strategies.
Let's all try to be nicer in 2019.