Normally the last Monday of the year I don't post anything new. I find something that I had previously posted or take the lazy way out and post pictures. Well, since last week I totally flaked and was under the weather. Here we are!
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. Be nice to people and for the most part they will be nice to you. If not they are an asshole.
2. Congrats to Sean Riccio on finishing his card at the Wickendon pub.
3. This year I was into Christmas more than years past.
4. Twin Rivers is a pretty ghetto casino but their hotel is nice.
5. Chrissy welcome to the casino suspension list, 6 months will fly by.
6. Dave, congrats on the new rescue dog.
7. The older you get the more you realize naps are not a bad thing.
8. A few beers, a whole lotta laughs, with some friends is all you need when feeling down.
9. It's football square season.
10. Chicks at a strip club are automatically part of the show.
11. If Rhode Island is going to take bets then they should have more than 4 windows.
12. I am not sure who decided that Chinese food is a must for New Year's Eve but man that person was on to something.
13. Being 41 ain't so bad.
14. I still haven't quite figured out how to properly trim my beard without shaving it almost off.
15. My top 5 deserts - in no particular order - strawberry shortcake, Boston creme pie, Oreo cheese cake, apple pie and deep fried twinkies.
16. More bars should open on Christmas. Like any time after 4pm. Not early morning but as an escape to get away from in-laws.
17. Fantasy football is officially over.
18. Who is geared up for the Winter classic tomorrow? Hit me up if you aren't hung over and want to grab some lunch and watch.
19. Chrissy is still looking for a jobby job.
20. I'd like to thank anyone who has ever stopped by this random blog about nothing and useless rambling.
Here is to bigger and better things in 2019. Bigger game plans and execution. Pivots and exit strategies.
Let's all try to be nicer in 2019.
ان الرائد تقدم افضل الخدمات النزلية في المدينة المنورة بارخص الاسعار يمكنك زيارة التالي للمزيد من المعلومات :
شركة تنظيف بمكة
شركة نقل عفش من جدة الى الاردن شركة شحن عفش من جدة الى الاردن
شركة تنظيف منازل بالخبر
افضل شركة تنظيف منازل بالمدينة المنورة شركة تنظيف منازل بالمدينة المنورة
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالمدينة المنورة شركة رش حشرات بالمدينة المنورة
I agree with points 1 and 12!
I agree with points 3 and 4! I like gamble but I also like online casino like 918kiss Malaysia. I was hooked by the blackjack game I love to play this game, I'm going to be the master now: lol
In order to be a son we must partake of the Father's nature, nothing short of that will do. If we have the son we have life, because the life is in the Son. Spirit New Jordan Shoes 2020 brings forth spirit. AbstractAlthough 2 phenylpyridine (ppy) type complexes have been employed very successfully for the design of luminescent IrIII and PtII complexes, corresponding d10 coinage metal complexes are unknown. Ray Ban Glasses The complexes thus obtained adopt distorted trigonal Coach Outlet Store and tetrahedral coordination Yeezy Boost 350 geometries, respectively. Gold(I) tfppy complexes with IDipp (5) or PTol3 (6) ligands have also been prepared, showing a preference for linear coordination environments due to the noncoordinating pyridine moiety of the tfppy ligand.
Ray Ban Outlet Brandon Gremaud had three goals and Joshua Bishop, Travis Maciak and Jackson Diehl each scored once as the Kougars defeated the Bullets Yeezy Discount 6 4. Gremaud also had two assists in support Coach Outlet of goaltender Summit Krause. Dakota Hofmann, with three, and Liam Rose had the goals for the Bullets, who had Alexander Viventi in Coach Handbags Clearance goal.
Post a Comment