This is what I learned this weekend:
1. Sometimes your couch just wants to hang out with you.
2. 2 different nephews, 2 different rinks, 2 different hockey games...already in the running for Uncle of the year for 2019.
3. Chrissy is still looking for a job. None of you guys have any ins?
4. Totally normal to go to the same bar on back to back days, right?
5. Who doesn't like spare ribs?
6. Big Dick Nick or St. Nick? What nickname do you prefer for Nick Foles.
7. People who clamour for baseball season on January need to have their heads checked. Baseball season is almost 10 months long as it is.
8. I say God help me at least 10 times a day.
9. I love when Uber sends me 30% off rides.
Drink em if you got em.
10. You ever have a friend you can't ever get in touch with but as soon as they need something they are blowing you up?
11. Breaking in new boots stinks and it sucks. How do ladies have so many pairs of shoes?
12. Ham salami and cheese is life!
Gotta run. Keep up the good fighting. Don't forget to say please and thank you. Smiles matter.
Post a Comment