There are only 2 weeks left to go shopping for Christmas.
I can't believe this year's almost over. Here is to hoping 2019 has less floods than 2018.
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. Colorado is nice. The people are nice. The weather is nice. The views are nice.
2. You have to crawl before you walk.
3. This was the first football Sunday I missed in God knows how long.
4. Almost 41 and still can not sleep in hotels.
5. Time zones and time travel are basically the same.
6. I don't know anything about drinking at high altitudes making you drunk faster. I experienced the exact opposite. Just drinking with no drunk in sight.
7. I could get on board with Sunday football being at 11 am though.
8. If Arizona is a dry heat then Colorado is a dry cold. Even though it was in the 20s you could easily get away with a sweatshirt.
9. There are "head shops" on every corner. That's what the locals call them. The one on Washington and Jacobs street is the best.
10. Happy Hour rules. Drink specials rock.
11. Fuck your bar if your stools have no backs.
12. Building codes, fire code and the Divinci codes all sound the fucking same after 3 1/2 hours.
13. The best part of travel is all the great food you can experience. The worst part of travel is just wanting a good home cooked meal.
14. Coors (I mean what animal drinks Coors Banquet on the regular anyway) and Coors light does not taste any better in the state of Colorado.
15. Once a month I feel like I experience going 2 steps forward and 3-5 steps back.
16. I don't mind Christmas shopping when there's drinking breaks involved.
17. Chris Leaden is taking orders for holiday cheese cakes, $35 a cake. Don't knock anyone's side hustle.
18. RWK heating and cooling are moving to Pembroke.
19. Cheddar cheese stuffed jalapeno poppers wrapped in bacon on top of a burger may actually change your life. I know it did mine.
20. Looks like the Cape house is booked for July 6th through the 13th. See ya there.
Post a Comment