This is what I learned this weekend:
1. Kung Fu Dave may be more into MMA than Bill Smiddy.
2. Have you been watching Escape from Dannemora? It's fucking insane.
3. Being sick on the weekend sucks.
4. Mike G is in India again.
5. Apparently in India they have Uber Hire where you can block a person off and use them all day. Maybe Chrissy can start that here.
6. If you go out for Black Friday to save $35 on a TV you are bat shit crazy.
7. We all have that one friend who gets drunk and goes over the line, right?
8. Some days I wish things would just slow down.
9. Trying to get into whiskey is an expensive hobby to pick up.
10. Not being able to find my winter shit is super annoying. I can't be buying another pair of gloves only one to find mine a week later.
11. Hopefully I can get a good turn out for the first annual "I'm getting drunk for Christmas" pub crawl. That way we can make it a yearly event for Toys for Tots.
12. Is there anything more annoying that a twitching eye ball?
13. I feel like Doritos are underrated now a days. Ever since they have come out with a million new flavors. Give me nacho cheese or cool ranch any day.
14. I have been working on my patience issues.
Please pass this along to whomever you think wants to have a good time Saturday.
The First Annual -
I'm Drunk for Christmas Crawl
For Toys for Tots
Saturday December 1st in Quincy. Bring your unwrapped gifts to the first 2 bars.
Wear your best holiday gear. Elf's, reindeer, Santa's and ugly sweaters all welcome.
1-2:30 South Side Tavern Quincy
2:30-3:30 The Goal Post
3:30-4:30 Delaney's Pub
4:30-5:30 Angelo's pizza
5:30 -6:30 Paddy Barry's
6:30 -7:30 Rewild
7:30-8:30 the Fours
8:30 - 16C/Shaking crab/ Tully's Cafe
Please invite whoever you want. Anyone who wants to have a good time, lots of laughs and give to the less fortunate.