Don't forget to vote tomorrow. I don't care what your political affiliation is, it is your civic duty to vote. If you don't vote then you can't complain.
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. The Red Sox are partying up this WS win.
2. Dave loves MMA more than most people.
3. Is it "on accident" or "by accident"?
4. The new hotel at Twin Rivers is pretty nice.
5. Fantasy football can drive you insane.
6. I think I hate the whole fall back.
7. Little kids say the most honest things.
8. Breakfast dates are back to being the new hotness.
9. Coke is shutting down it's Needham plant, maybe sooner rather than later.
10. A bad haircut can really fuck up your day.
Sorry that's all the time I have for today. Gotta go and do some work.