This year is flying by. I can't believe that Thanksgiving is next week. There are only 7 more Fridays till the new year. Head is spinning.
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. I had no idea the Finger Lakes region of NY is basically an East coast Napa Valley. Shit ton of wineries, vineyards and breweries all on a lake. Bus tours to go wine hopping.
2. NY State gives you a ticket with no cost on it and you have to go to court. FML!
3. You ever get on a group text that is basically Pete and Repeat.
4. Is lunch fatigue a thing? Like bored of the same old same?
5. Has anyone found Chrissy a new job yet?
6. Who likes gin? If so holla atcha boy.
7. You ever just have one of those days that no matter what you do it's not the right thing?
8. Has anyone opted to get the new state ID?
9. You guys aren't going to believe me but TK is starting to go to Emma's over Barrett's. Who would have thought that?
10. Can you imagine paying crazy money to go to Nashville to watch the Pat's get rocked?
11. Going to bars without televisions is weird to me.
12. Are cell phone batteries even designed to last more than a year?
13. Outlaw King on Netflix is terrible. The trailer makes it look good. It is the polar opposite.
14. Sometimes you need a vacation from your vacation.
Gotta go. Hope your turkey day plans are in order. If not swing by Jeffrey's house.