This is what I learned this weekend:
1. Guess what I still hate painting more than anything in the world.
2. I know people always secretly love mustaches but Smiddy's Southie crew is a little too into them.
3. I am still a firm believer in the Mass Cash!
4. The Junction still has 50% off its menu.
5. Brown rice taste like cut up card board.
6. The new 300 was not all that good. I mean it wasn't bad but it wasn't as good as the 1st one.
7. Chrissy does not practice for eating challenges. He told me you scout the games I will will show up. Soif you know of any challenges let the kid know.
8. My twitter was hacked and they started following 150 people. Who the fuck does that?
9. Random Sunday drinking and lunch is always fun.
10. All you can eat tacos is going down tomorrow night. Are you in?
11. Be careful Aspartame causes all types of issues -
12. So far they drained 5 vials of a black, brown substance from Ronins neck. We will get back the lab results this week.
13. I think everyone is getting sick of the group texts.
14. No wonder why you can't get Red Sox opening day tickets:
15. Smiddy said he is too old for the Southie parade.
16. Chrissy is still on vacation and has not drank his 300 beers yet. Can someone help him out?
17. If you give yourself a nickname you should be punted in the balls.
18. Wiggy on Flipping Boston was a riot.
19. Mike Foley is bringing his golf blog back! Gear up.
20. How come mother fuckers love Brunch? Legit question? WHAT IS SO APPEALING ABOUT BRUNCH?
Have a nice week people.