It comes in like a Lion and out like a lamb. Day light savings is this weekend. Chrissy is on vacation. Fat Tuesday is Tuesday! College basketball conference tournaments are going on to get to the Big Dance.
I mean everything is coming up roses.
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. Do frogs have ears? I mean can they hear themselves croak?
2. Chrissy, Chris Leaden and Mike "Flounder" Foley are all going to attempt this Tuesday:
3. If you were wondering, Yes, Jeffreys place is finally all sheet rocked, 46 total sheets.
4. Ronin is set to have a biopsy on Thursday. Here is hoping it goes well.
5. CVG is still rocking a Blackberry and he can not send group texts.
6. Calnan is a civil rights leader.
7. Bruins season ticket holders are pissed. Some just don't get it - they have you by the balls. They have a list of people who want in.
8. How is it only $1200 in materials to side a house but it cost you $7500 to have it done?
9. I think the weather guys just flip a coin when they see the weather map. Head snow, tails a lot of snow. Guess what fuckfaces - No Snow!
10. What should I give up for Lent this year?
Sorry gotta run. Got some work to do. ZERO FUCKS GIVEN!
Michael Sam is a hero.
Post a Comment