This is what I learned this weekend:
1. Lowell has the 2nd highest percentage of Cambodians in the United States, just behind some city in California.
2. Working the overnights is not for me. My whole schedule is out of whack.
3. I helped Katie plant some roses this weekend, it was a little bit more work than I thought:
4. The dart team is fading fast. Seems like we are in a rut.
5. Wendy's has 3 new sides - bakes sweet potato, mac and cheese and chili cheese fries. I haven't tried em but they looked good.
6. I went to the 99 for the first time in probably 10 years. It wasn't bad at all and they have $12 buckets of beer. Whats not to like?
7. Some billionaire is building a new Titanic. Sounds like a great idea.
8. I am still not really over the Bruins loss.
9. Mustache Pub Crawl shirts are selling like hot cakes. MikeyT knows how to move units.
10. A woman will spend approximately 3,500 days of her life menstruating.
11. After seeing this mummy made out of 200 Mcdonalds hamburgers all ground up, I may never eat there again:
12. Looks like Rio is out of the dog house and back on his way to wedding bliss.
13. After catching a few minutes of Baggage Battle on A&E I just assume anyone or anything can get a television show.
14. May is national Burger Month. You know I fucking love burgers.
15. Speaking of burgers - Bobby Flay is opening up one of his burger joint in Burlington soon.
16. I finally finished all 3 of the Hunger games books. They were good but I think the final ending is a cop out.
I guess we are rolling with a 16 pack this weekend. I guess that's what happens when I work Thursday and Friday over nights.
This week darts is at the South side tavern. Come on down for some laughs and tons of beers.
The house looks great!
New bags Coach Outlet Online 80 OFF Jordan Shoe Stores look and feel a lot less medical, and one child who used to hide her bag behind her back because she was so ashamed of it says she wears it like a handbag because she so proud of it. Bowkett, marketing director for Great Bear Healthcare Limited, who was heavily involved in the development of the product, added: is always a stigma to MK Outlet Online wearing any bodily worn appliance and, for the very young, it Cheap Nike Air Force 1 is sometimes hard to accept that these types of appliances will be with them for the short and/or long term. Great Bear is passionate about improving the quality of life for those who use urinary drainage bags and we saw an opportunity for a niche product that could really make such an experience Cheap Air Forces easier for both the child and their respective parents/guardians.
A: If you start getting into this much of micro, MK Outlet Sale which of course you have to, it is a good headline, but I don't think it determines anything about market outcomes. Since I started in 1994 there have been many days of outflows, many months of outflows. We are still up from where we were 25 years back..
Look at tents on the market and see if any approximate what you'd like. "Borrow" from extant designs, and draw up some of your own. Buy a tent you like, copy down all its dimensions then return it, or just make some pictures using Coach Outlet Clearance Sale whatever doodling skills you possess.
Except nacho chips are not necessarily known for their structural stability. It doesn't take a lot of pressure for your bag of chips to become a bag of large, tasty crumbs, and, as luck would have it, management at the theater I worked at dictated that giving customers anything less than a full chip was a straight up slap in the goddamn face. The customer isn't paying eight bucks to Coach Outlet Purses On Clearance have a bottom of the bag assortment.
Post a Comment