I don't know why I am so giddy. Maybe it's people praying to Tebow during SSC or the fact that its Christmas week or my 34th birthday is next Wednesday or that I am heading to the Bruins vs the Habs game tonight but damn it, as Diddy Says, Can't no Body Hold me down!
This is what I learned:
1. What happens at SSC does not stay at SSC; Jeffrey "Dime Bag" Lundrigan is on the prowl.
2. Shaun Larry turned 28 today. Buy him a Pearl Harbor next time you see him.
3. The fat content of chocolate does not raise the level of cholesterol in the human blood stream.
4. A guy wrote a book about him banging a dolphin, No it is not Chrissy. Its called Wet Goddess. Yes I just puked in my mouth a little bit.
5. Rubbing vodka on a jellyfish sting makes the pain stop! What a waste.
6. Sovereign Bank still uses envelopes for ATM deposits.
7. Rio has a 55 inch flat screen and has yet to hook it up.
8. Spring time cleaning in December is highly under rated.
9. Pornography is derived from the Greek word meaning "the writings of prostitutes".
10. Hamburger meat from a single steer will make about 720 quarter pound hamburger patties. Man that makes me hungry.
11. Jeffrey is looking for a blocker for xmas. I already finished my shopping.
12. Stephen Kings " Bag of Bones" on A & E was not all that interesting.
13. The first real cold spell at work sucks.
14. Big Bob got his ring:
Hope everyone has a nice safe drunk Christmas.
Post a Comment