I know we should all be happy that its 60+ degrees for the last week or so but can a brother get a bit of snow?
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. Some people, who rock mullets, are in mullet denial. Guess what it's a curly fem-mullet, embrace it.
2. Snickers is the best selling chocolate worldwide, raking in over $2 billion annually.
3. Glidden sells 8 different paint colors specifically for doors; they are not available in all regions. You can get maybe 4.
4. Top left fatso is where you can score on Tofuri. In eye hockey of course.
5. The average person has 200 friends on Face book and 120 followers on Twitter. I am doing okay on FB but my twitter following is only 80 peeps.
6. The bark of a redwood tree is fire resistant.
7. Finding a bar that serves pizza on Thanksgiving night was a 100% bonus to the day. The Jager shots were a surprise.
8. Wendys has a new W burger, kinda like a Big Mac with special sauce.
9. People are starting to smack talk about the Hockey game thats only 6 days away.
10. When glass breaks, the cracks move faster than 3,000 miles per hour. That shits fast.
11. I still think people are whatever about the NBA coming back.
12. For anyone who had the under on if id be divorced in under a year, thanks for the donation you lost. Now who has under 2 years?
13. The cold dry mornings always make my eyes sting.
14. They may have to do something about Black Friday, with people getting maced and shot and all.
15. Mario hates on snowglobecentral.com.
16. Chrissys 1st poker tournament of the year was a success. He raised lots of money for Christmas gifts. He hopes to make it an annual event the day after Thanksgiving.
17. Just as fast as Rio and Big Layden became friends? They broke up.
18. Smiddy is a fast riser in the hotel business. He has moved from a night watchman to a managers program. He wants to run his own hotel.
19. The Honk Kong has not changed one bit.
20. There is only so much leftover turkey one can eat.
I will see some of you at the Annual Street hockey game this Saturday. If you are interested in playing let me know.
Post a Comment