Lets see what I learned this weekend:
1. Mikey T is pretty much an US ambassador.
2. The crowds for a Bruins game are entirely different than that of a Celtics game. I am not saying one is better than the other they are just different.
3. If you are looking for love on Valentines day weekend head to Coops:
4. The Grand Canal has very good food and it is not bad on the pocket.
5. Breaking the law:
6. Apparently guys can write to other guys "I miss your face" and it is not the least bit gay.
7. Who needs fancy mouse traps when a bucket will do:
8. Dogs like green gummy bears.
9. Baby gates are a little bit more expensive than I would of thought. Relax, relax I bought one to keep the dog out of the laundry room.
10. Valentines day is even a bigger joke when you are married.
11. The car search is now over. Thank Christ.
12. Now this is a party:
13. The winter makes me stir crazy.
14. Everyone says buy a house, you get crazy money back the 1st few years. BULLSHIT!! I know I only owned a house since July but I would expect more than $600 more than years refund.
I hope everyone spent their weekend all snoodle dragons!