How does it go from such a nice warm day to 36 degrees? Plus with that wind yesterday it had to be around 25 degrees.
If you happen to bump into Mario Long today make sure you wish him a Happy Birthday. If he happens to be at a bar buy him a shot.
Lets see what I learned this weekend:
1. If you are into Polo head down to RI, meet up with Riccio and tailgate your face off.
2. Lukey is a secret chubby chaser.
3. Sleep number beds are not for me.
4. Mattys friends are pretty chill but he has one sketch ball friend that just stands out.
5. Scarlet Oaks Tavern is a known swinger bar. If you put your keys on the bar you are good to go.
6. I never knew that strippers take their shoes off, on occasion, on stage. It was a first for me.
7. All the Japanese Steak houses are basically the same - onion soup, salad with ginger dressing, shrimp apps and then your meal.
8. All the times I have been to the Wickedon Pub and I never knew there was a hotel less than a mile a way.
9. Number 10 is THE number to wear in soccer.
10. Seven hours is a long time to smoke a beef brisket but it is worth every minute.
11. Rondo is a beast!
12. Iron Man 2 was pretty cool