only 8 weeks left in the year!
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. Some times you just need a nice relaxing weekend.
2. Nothing worse than an ingrown hair on your face.
3. Some people adult better than others.
4. Why the fuck are we still moving clocks and arbitrarily changing times?
5. Bruins finally lost in regulation, so now we have the Cs.
6. The Patriots lost again and people are losing their minds. This might be the highest and best draft pick they have had since Seymour (6th overall Go Dawgs).
7. Chrissy is out here working 3 jobs- 1 full time and 2 part timers! That's a family man.
8. Still hearing rumors that Smiddy is coming back to BU.
9. Also back to the Patriots, as bad as Frick and Frack ran the show last season, the team averaged 21.41 points per game. This season they are averaging 15 points per game. So were they the problem?
10. When did Xmas start November 1st and not after Thanksgiving?
11. Nothing makes me smile like random texts from people you haven't chatted with in a bit.
12. Has anyone used Warby Parker for glasses before?
Have a great week, Friday is a holiday so Thank a Veteran!